Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Signs

Linda says:

The sign in Grover's outhouse and on their patio were already talked about, but there's more. My parents had humorous signs on the wall in the kitchen above the washer & dryer. The ones I remember most were:

1) "Next week we've GOT to get organized".
2) "Why is there so much of the month left at the end of the money?"
3) "It's a business to do pleasure with you". Another of those that us kids weren't
supposed to understand hee hee.
4) And my all time favorite that was in a spot away from the rest and totally visible by anyone
in the kitchen..."This is the kitchen of Susan Connor. If you don't believe it, start something."
I have that very sign in my home office. It's a keeper :o)

1 comment:

  1. The only one of those signs that I remember is the one about your mom's kitchen. That is a keeper! (So is your mom...I love her smile and laugh)

    ReplyDelete